Wheeling Gull Isle the mask i wear is the performance in the mirror
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

"I do not know how much help he will be." Hemlock says it quickly, and hates the honesty, and that brings a brief moment where her green eyes closed and she settled herself. Whomever she had left in Teaghlaigh laid with Lotte and who was here now was not Arturo Fearghal. She knew this. She lied to herself often otherwise that the man that shared her den space was the same man who'd bid her his bride. They shared a face but they were not one in the same. "He is most likely gathering herbs at the moment," And that was perhaps one of the easiest tells. Arturo did not know her arts and now, it was nearly the largest obsession to him. "He is very different at this point, but, we can still see how he might want to move forward with this news." Hemlock offered, because she could only admit so much and had to leave the rest in the strangers hands. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: the mask i wear is the performance in the mirror - by Hemlock - November 22, 2017, 02:11 AM