Hushed Willows There's a little gray area in there and that's where you operate.
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
She knew he'd been joking around, but using that particular phrase made her visibly wince.  Ghost was the name her mate had been given before they met all those months ago and it hurt even now to hear any reference of him.  Banner knew her brother hadn't meant anything by it - he wasn't that cruel, didn't have it in him - and so she attempted to cover up her discomfort with a cough while turning her head to the opposite side.  Not exactly smooth, but hopefully he wouldn't take it too hard if he'd noticed the reaction.

Moving right along, she shook her head and tapped one chocolate brown paw on the ground.  I don't know.  I'm not sure how many of my old contacts are still around.  You were always the social butterfly, she commented with a smirk before returning his playful nip in kind.  I spent most of my time around pack before.. Banner trailed off at that, unsure of how to end her sentence.  Before what, they left?  Frowning, she continued: I wonder if Valette is around.  Think she's still Southeast of here?  Her dark-furred friend had always been an eager go-getter and the most likely of anyone she'd known to carve out a lasting life for herself.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends