Hushed Willows There's a little gray area in there and that's where you operate.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark didn't need to be told when it struck his sister the wrong way - he'd entirely forgotten about Buchanan's other name. He'd been thinking of his own demons and the nightmares of Octavia he'd had. Stark winced, reaching over to gently nuzzle beneath Banner's chin in a silent apology. They didn't need to talk about it. He got it. They'd lost a lot beside the willows. Even if he hadn't left it all behind he didn't think he'd ever want to live amongst them. It hurt too badly. 

Ironically, but perhaps not too surprisingly, Banner picked up on his vibes. Stark wagged his tail, nodding eagerly as he considered visiting Valette. "We should go see her."  Stark agreed with a smile. "I can't remember what she said her packs name was - but we can find her, I'm sure."  Stark hadn't thought too much about a long term plan, he'd been just as happy to wander with Banner and figure things out as they went. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5