Hushed Willows There's a little gray area in there and that's where you operate.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

what can I say? These bums are the best.  

Stark couldn't remember the details too much - other than visiting her, briefly seeing the sights, and coming home. "They had moved... I don't remember from where, but that's the last place I remember them being hunkered down."  Stark wasn't excited by the prospect of hearing that they'd moved on or worse yet finding evidence of them being gone and no clues where to - but he did like the idea of visiting Valette and getting caught up with her. Stark shared Banner's sentiments, his eyes cutting to the familiar territory - he didn't want to curl up beneath the willows. 

"Maybe if we find some hollowed tree or something,"  He began dryly. "I'm just glad you're so plush," Stark teased, since he'd gotten the height and she'd gotten the extra fur - it was probably the reason she was so weighed down. Stark worked the corner of his lip between his teeth for a moment, considering the options. "What about cutting through and towards the plains? It'll probably be drier."  That might be better for both of them - it would put them in the right direction anyways for their journey in the morning. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5