Hushed Willows There's a little gray area in there and that's where you operate.
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
A non-committal sound was the only response she gave on the location of Valette's pack - whatever his reasoning, it sounded.  Her mind would have wandered had he not made a sarcastic remark about how incredibly poofy she was.  Banner's chocolate brown face twisted into a playful scowl as fixed her brother with a glare.  I make an excellent pillow and you know it!

His remark about the plains was spot on, though.  She took a few steps in the general direction of the previously-mentioned territory and tilted her head, eyes narrowing a bit in the dying daylight.  That works.  We should be sure to stop there for the night, though.  If we continue on through Herbalists' Cache we'll be on top of another damn marsh and right back to square one.  Not one to get her paws wet unless it was absolutely necessary, Banner felt a little better about this plan.  You hunt, I'll pass out somewhere comfy, she reasoned.  Mostly to herself, naturally. Laughing while looking back at Stark, she said, I like this plan.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends