Dragoncrest Cliffs thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
At the sound of footsteps approaching, Rose suddenly felt an unexpected rush of anxiety over take her. She had never gone through the whole formal joining process before and the yearling had to admit it was a bit intimidating. It didn’t help that Blixen was still around, who Rose felt still held some kind of unwarranted grudge. But oh well, there was no going back now. 

She listened as her look alike filled the pale man in, Rose taking the opportunity to toss Furi a smile that said don’t worry, I got this. Once Blixen was done with the basic overview, Rose dipped her head to greet the man before saying “it’s basically what she said. I’m good with plants, have prior experience with healing injuries, and I’ve spent enough time on my own to become confident in my hunting abilities.” She was no master hunter, but she had been good enough to make it this far on her own and that had to count for something.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
RE: thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful - by Rose - November 23, 2017, 08:44 PM