Stone Circle yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
It was a mountain, she indicated after some thought.  I can't recall the name.. it might have been Silver.. something?  Banner frowned and offered Murdock an apologetic look.  Her memory when it came to names left a lot to be desired, especially when the pack hadn't been Silver-something for quite some time.  I must have met others in their ranks, but Valette is the only one who really stands out to me, she admitted, feeling a little guilty that her recall wasn't up to par.  But her now-Alpha was the only one she really kept up with over the several months she'd lived in the Teekon Wilds, so something like this didnt really surprise her.

The mention of Valette's children caused Banner's features to soften.  I met Clary - she's quite the wandering spirit.  Truthfully, the youngster's proximity to Easthollow's borders that evening had alarmed her.  The Alpha likely relied on the rest of the pack to keep an eye on them, and rightfully so!  At least she'd been there that night instead of some wolf or creature who meant the girl harm.  Who is the father? she asked, her voice a touch hesitant.  It wasn't a polite question, that she knew, and hopefully Murdock wouldn't be offended.  .. Valette mentioned Steady died last Spring.  An awkward explanation, but she had to follow it up with something.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too - by Banner - November 22, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too - by Murdock - November 22, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too - by Banner - November 22, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too - by Murdock - November 22, 2017, 11:15 PM
RE: yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too - by Banner - November 22, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too - by Murdock - November 22, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too - by Banner - November 22, 2017, 11:45 PM
RE: yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too - by Murdock - November 22, 2017, 11:57 PM
RE: yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too - by Banner - November 23, 2017, 12:12 AM
RE: yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too - by Murdock - November 23, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too - by Banner - November 23, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too - by Murdock - November 23, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too - by Banner - November 23, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too - by Murdock - November 24, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too - by Banner - November 24, 2017, 08:59 PM
RE: yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too - by Murdock - November 26, 2017, 08:58 PM
RE: yeah, banner's powerful and useful, too - by Banner - November 30, 2017, 07:32 PM