Blacktail Deer Plateau If plan A doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She was afforded the name of the pack, Morningside. Poetic, she thought. Dawn seemed confident that she would be accepted, so long as she could get along with the others. I'm pretty easy going, she confirmed. She certainly didn't intend to start any trouble. She was more likely to de-escalate a problem than cause it. 

The other female howled then, and that's when this became real. Dawn confessed that she was the daughter of the Alpha. Aviana wasn't sure if that made her chances better or worse. Certainly, though, if Dawn didn't feel a wolf was worthy of being accepted, then she wouldn't have called for the leader. So, that must mean her chances were better. Right?

None too soon, a male appeared. He loped towards the pair, and Aviana could not ignore his size. He seemed large, though unbeknownst to Aviana, his fur accentuated his build.  As he grew closer, Aviana slunk down, and her once-splayed tail curled around her haunches. While she was not worried, per se, his size was intimidating to her. 

His voice was cheerful, which relaxed the female a little. As her eyes were cast downward, she did not notice the awkward turn of his head, or his missing eye. The only thing she looked at were his front paws. He invited her to tell him about herself, and she repeated what was told to his daughter. It's nice to meet you, Grayday. My name is Aviana, and I was inquiring about joining your pack. I'm a good hunter, babysitter, and traveler. She sort of summed it up for him, but would go into better detail, if he wanted. For now, she grew silent, waiting for what he would say next.

[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
RE: If plan A doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters - by Aviana - December 09, 2017, 08:43 PM