Haunted Wood Brighter And Brighter
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The young ghoul could not have precisely said what it was that drew her to the pallid male who followed. Skwol was direct, but he was kind and she had not quite experienced that in another of her kind before. She had seen the monsters and the sweet smiles of the children who had hid her away from such terrible things. Lucy knew the terror that existed beyond the wilds, and even more so; the terror that existed within them. The inky wisp believed that she had seen them all, but she was realizing that Skwol was much more. She imagined that he was the brave and daring knight who chased those monsters away – he made her feel safe.

Skwol humorously quipped up a remark on the trees and Lucy turned her head away to chuckle softly to herself. When Nevouku piped up in his soft voice, the young Blackthorn was surprised at his comment and turned back to smile at them both. She did not believe that they were in any sort of danger as long as they remained together. The back of her mind began to race and she realized that there would come a time when they would no longer trek side by side. A pang struck her heart and she tried to pull herself away.

“These woods might be peaceful if they weren't quite so dark,” she remarked after a few minutes. Her pale blue gaze wandered along the trunks of each tree, following them upward to the sky.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
Brighter And Brighter - by Nevouku - December 29, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Lucy - December 29, 2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Skwol - December 30, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Nevouku - December 30, 2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Lucy - January 03, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Skwol - January 06, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Nevouku - January 07, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Lucy - January 13, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Skwol - January 14, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Nevouku - January 14, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Lucy - January 18, 2018, 10:58 PM