King Elk Forest can you call me when we're almost halfway
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
On the outside of most interpersonal relationships (and their associated angst), it was a peaceful, quiet forest here the Eizokusei scout was slowly integrating into. Such ease, under the guise of winter keeping limits to everything, made it so she could lay a little low, scope it all out, learn the trails here, and hunt without feeling like she was sneaking around while she gradually rebuilt her condition as well as bitter winter would have it. Having the same place to sleep at the end of the day still felt odd sometimes. She had been on her own for a long time, she realized looking back, so no wonder it felt oddly.. But she was coping with it and moving on, day after day because she felt pretty good about it, to the point of no real complaints within her little scheme of things.

She had mapped out much of the depths of the woodlot by now and had presently finished stashing a little rabbit she had caught from a cache she liked alright. Well-fed, well-rested, and under no real urgency, she next decided to skim along down a route that eventually stretched towards their outer limits.

Unexpectedly, in doing so, she picked up trail of Delight. Since he was sure to be more engaging that a frigid border patrol, she followed after him to go see what he was busy with.
Messages In This Thread
can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 01, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 06, 2018, 12:35 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 08, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 12, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 13, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 15, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 18, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 21, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 26, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 31, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - February 04, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - February 04, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - February 05, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - February 06, 2018, 08:56 PM