Moonspear Heal me, I'm heartsick.
69 Posts
Ooc —
This is showing up after our hunt thread with Amekaze and Hydra in my timeline, so I hope you don't mind that Talion recognises Dirge. P.s., I wish Nyx was in the area so I could mooch a thread with you for her.  xD

Being the "newbie" of Moonspear, Talion had yet to acquaint himself with many of its wolves. He'd spent most of his short time there resting and recuperating from his long, lonely journey through the Wilds, and more recently feeling sorry for himself in not really knowing how to properly integrate himself with them. He knew Hydra, who'd accepted him into the ranks, and had hunted with her alongside the Alpha female and a tawny male, and he recalled the interesting ashen wolfess following the small avalanche on the Northern reach. He hadn't actively sought anyone out, though he'd certainly considered searching for the dark boy, Terance, he'd first encountered on the borders upon his arrival.

So lost in thoughts of his uncertainties and of his delicate past, Talion was visibly surprised when he crossed paths with another. He blinked up at his tawny pack-mate with wide periwinkle eyes, and remained in his place with ears pressed forward in curiosity. Recognising him at once as a member of the Alphess' small hunting party, the young Roux-Abrhen barked his friendly greeting before lowering himself accordingly, tail-tip twitching with hesitation and happiness that he'd managed to happen across a familiar face.
Messages In This Thread
Heal me, I'm heartsick. - by Talion - January 01, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: Heal me, I'm heartsick. - by Dirge - January 01, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Heal me, I'm heartsick. - by Talion - January 06, 2018, 08:16 AM
RE: Heal me, I'm heartsick. - by Dirge - January 06, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: Heal me, I'm heartsick. - by Talion - January 11, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: Heal me, I'm heartsick. - by Dirge - January 22, 2018, 05:03 PM