Fairspell Meadow no wonder you're losing your mind, the way it wanders;;
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
The sudden panic had set in, and Lennon wasn't sure how to react instantly. He worried he was at fault for starting this, having pried when instead he should've changed the subject. This wasn't the time to dwell, though. It wasn't often the wolf was face-to-face with someone having some sort of panic attack, but his instinct was to comfort him in any way possible. A part of him felt like he'd just been hit with a bat.

"Hey- hey," The brunette stepped next to the panicking boy, pressing his side against his friends and gave him a reassuring nudge with his muzzle. Only with their body heat mixing together did he realize how cold it had been. This overwhelming sense of concern was unfamiliar, he wanted to do anything in his power to fix the situation. "Breath - in... and out," His voice was quiet and calm, following his own command hoping Alarian would do the same, before resting his head on the smaller wolf's and began to do what always brought him to a better place: sing. 

"Dear Prudence,
Let me see you smile,
Dear Prudence,
Like a little child,
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again,"

His song was an even and relaxed beat, swaying slowly with it. His voice laid low and quiet, the last line becoming a whisper in his companion's ear.

"Won't you let me see you smile?"
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: no wonder you're losing your mind, the way it wanders;; - by Lennon - January 12, 2018, 04:56 PM