Fox's Glade moving then without a sound
70 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
She'd eventually crossed the wind-whipped, icy meadow, settling in the relative cover of a hollow near a boulder. She'd scented a pack nearby, but avoided it, for now, wishing first to tend to her scrapes and find a meal. Perhaps she ought to approach and learn if they knew of the way to the sea. Unknown to the woman; all the while she'd been moving parallel to the coast, stopped only from continuing that way by the mountains that looked ahead. Surely they'd been perpendicular to the coast; perhaps she ought to travel alongside them. With a small sigh, the witch began applying the measly amount of marigold she'd managed to find to the worst of her cuts, lamenting the loss of her store by the coast, and the direction of her travel.
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei had begun panting by the time she arrived here, struggling. She had left Lennon and Alarian behind, to get help. But how far had she gone by now? She hadn't even though of that, only them being on her mind the entire time. Now she was here, somewhere. 

She stopped when she caught the scent of someone. "Hello?! Is someone there?!" She waited a moment, before she began pleading for them. "Please, my friends! My need help!"
70 Posts
Ooc —
The harsh, sudden voice of another had the witch jerk, drawing her angular body upward swiftly, mangled herbs abandoned at her paws and wounds half tended to. She spun towards the source of the voice, a girl's tone, panicked and pitched. "here, girl."  She called, glancing at the herb before carefully grabbing it, lest she lose her precious supply to the snows and her poor sense of direction. 

Her pleading had her step out of the shelter of the boulder, pushing through the bracken towards the girl, witch stopping when quite suddenly she was before her. Ears pressed forward against her crown, her head canted to the left, asking quietly around the herbs, "where?"  She did not know if it was the kind of help she could offer, but the girl was young and desperate, and thus she ignored her own hurts and looked to her calmly.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei heard a voice and she headed towards it, to find a wolf before her. At first she backed up, but she swallowed her fear. "Th-They're that way. They're hurt badly. W-We got attacked by a...by a..." She couldn't even think of what it was that had attacked them.

"Please, you have to help them! They'll die without help, and I can't...I can't lose them!" She didn't even realize she was crying through saying all this till she felt wet on her face fur.
70 Posts
Ooc —
The girl dissolved into sobs, motioning wildly and unable to finish her sentences. The woman was unfazed; her steadiness much of what made her as competent as she was. It would do no good to have a nervous, shaky witch medic, for they would merely botch things up. "attacked by what?" She prompted, for that would largely determine the seriousness of their injuries and their rate of survival in the midst of winter. 

"be calm, agapitós," She said, dropping her scant bundle of herbs. "tell me what happened, and slowly." If they were as gravely injured as the girl said; there might be little the witch could do, without the herbs she'd left behind on the coast, long ago. Still; there was hope, and the witches mind moved to the pack's borders she'd scented a while back; already working ahead as she listened to the girl's words.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"A...A big cat" she said. She took three deep breaths, trying to calm herself as she attempted to continue. "We were walking...a big cat came at us, attacked. They were injured while trying..." Her heart warmed as she realized neither of them had blamed her at all. They had been protecting her, willingly even though they knew they could have died. Her, who was capable of almost nothing. 

"They were trying to protect me...please....can you help them?"
70 Posts
Ooc —
Ah, it was not merely shame that had the woman blubbering, but guilt. Her friends had been injured protecting her, and now they were dying (or so she thought). Still, this realization paled in comparison to the one that had her realize that the wounds must be serious, and her little stem of marigold would do little. A moment of silence passed before she looked at the girl. "there are no herbs in the snow. without them, I can not help your friends." She admitted, though perhaps transparency would only worsen her state. "there is a pack nearby. perhaps they have what I need. If you come with me; we ought to be able to work out a deal."  Glancing at the girl, waiting for her agreement (though really, what choice did she have?) the witch wondered how best to secure the herbs she needed, not thinking twice about whether or not to help the girl; for surely the answer was always yes.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei at first wasn't sure if she should follow, but eventually she gave in. She had to help her friends. And she was at the stage that she would make sure nothing stopped her. She nodded to the wolf. "As long as they get help" she murmured.