Blackfeather Woods it isn’t the storm that makes the ocean dangerous
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
i'm fine with a fade or just a few quick posts, whichever you prefer. i'd like to get cicero's threads wrapped up soon anyway :) edit: feel free to pp him in any way you'd like if you are gonna tack on a fade, i've wrapped up cicero's other threads already

One of the wolves in Argent's company focusses on him instantly, though it was what he intended anyway; he braced himself for impact, but when she was nearly there darted out the way. At first it seemed that he had succeeded in getting out the way but soon he felt teeth tear at his shoulder. The pain was welcome, for he had always thrived upon it, but he knew the implications it held. His head was swimming but at least his enemy was in here too, which he knew would increase his odds at survival.

Lips peeled back to reveal a snarl and Cicero dove in to try and hit what he could, do as much damage as he could; keep them busy as long as he could, so that he would have more chances that he would not be dead by the time the spores drove them back.
Messages In This Thread
RE: it isn’t the storm that makes the ocean dangerous - by Cicero - February 28, 2018, 02:27 AM