Tuktu Weir Wishing Girl
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
Jomyo blinked up into the skies, feeling her eyes pulled in many directions at all the different glimmering stars. There was so much to see, and endless options on what to look--or so it felt. Just when she almost had a certain swatch of the sky mentally mapped, she'd only find more in the infinite black of this night sky. "Tindómë, right?" she asked, wiggling her nose in Gracious' direction a little more just to be sure she was smelling correctly. "Me too." She did not know so many of the newer faces around the pack, especially since she sometimes felt a little like one herself after taking so long to really settle in there. But, she would remember her new acquaintance's name, and committed the scent and sight to memory with another long glance over her.

"Barely," she admitted to answer the question about constellations. Jomyo had picked up scraps of information here and there, namely in regards to navigation--and some of it came from practice.  "I'm best at quick ways to find north, honestly. So.. I know the bear one," the scout replied, guessing that Gracious would know what she meant with that. She had heard it referred to the great bear, once, liked that, and stuck with it in her head. 
Messages In This Thread
Wishing Girl - by Gracious - January 25, 2018, 12:20 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - January 25, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - January 31, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - February 01, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - February 09, 2018, 01:34 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - February 11, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - February 13, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - February 18, 2018, 03:22 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - February 26, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - March 04, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - March 04, 2018, 10:40 PM