Ravensblood Forest Happens Like That
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Whisper departed shortly after being accepted on a trial bases as the she wolf had put it. She decided to familiarize herself with their future territory. The she wolf was happy that she was going to be in a pack, it had been a while since she had been in one and she somewhat missed it. The cream colored female stopped as her ears perked up as she heard something rustling in the snow.
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
He worked his way south with ease. His large bulky form huffed and puffed as he tried to keep a brisk pace. Outlander knew well enough he was not built for speed but that never stopped the male from trying. Pushing boundaries was part of the fun of being alive.

None of his movements were silent which left him easy to be spotted. Alas, he still had a working nose that alerted him to the scents of others. So Outlander slowed his pace until he was at a standstill. Peach colored eyes squinted softly as he stared into the dark forest.

Who is there?
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Whisper pointed her head in the direction of the male and sniffs the air, she knew someone or something was there. Lurking in the forest she straightens her posture. "Who's there? Show yourself." She states. The wolf clearly made his presence known by his noise.
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
The voice was feminine and unwavering but Outlander stood his ground, chest puffed out and peach eyes staring into the unknown. He snorted, though. A sly smile chiseled into his face. She was a bold one, wasn't she? He wondered if he might have some fun with this interaction.

He strode towards her position but halted once he could be in her view. I've shown myself. Are you getting a good look? A dark brow raised above his peach eyes. He was a beast to be admired - at least in his mind, he was.
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
phone post

Whisper hummed a bit before responding to his question. "What is your name?" She asked, completely ignoring his question. He was quite full of himself at least in her eyes
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
His brow fell back down as she did not play along with his questions. Fine. He huffed and rolled his shoulders. Outlander. And you? The large male's voice was no longer teasing or playful. It seemed to fall flat with neutral tones. His eyes scanned over the stranger, taking in her form. Outlander was not used to such fair complexion wolves. Everyone looked like he did - dark - back at the Shores.

What a unique creature.
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The cream colored female saw his posture and attitude change and she relaxed a bit. "My name is Whisper. So what brings you to this part of the woods?" Her curiosity got the best of her and she found herself wondering where he came from and if he could be a potential pack member.
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
Whisper? Outlander had to wonder who named their child that. It sounded like such a frail name and a bad start to a child's life. He huffed softly but not towards her words. At least she seemed to have overcome such a setup. Surely someone who lived only up to the name Whisper would not be in a place like this. Or approaching strangers like himself.

Passing through unless something comes up. It was a vague answer but it was an honest one nonetheless. What brings you here, Whisper? He asked with curious peach eyes settled on her.
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Whisper didn't take the wolf's actions to heart. "I have a pack here." The young she-wolf felt very proud when she said that simple statement, it made her feel good. She could tell that the male before her, was slightly older than she was but that didn't phase her one bit.
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
Her words caught his interest. Outlander had not been specifically looking for a pack but perhaps it wouldn't hurt to learn a bit more about it. You have a pack here? Are you a leader then? Outlander likely would have been jealous if he knew the girl well enough to muster that kind of emotion towards her. What she did wasn't exactly his business.

I could see why you might settle something here. He spooky honestly, peach-colored eyes looking around the well-guarded area. Whatever pack resided here certainly had some wits about them.
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Whisper chuckled at his words. She surely didn't look like a leader did she. His words made her think for a moment but she quickly put that idea out of her mind. "Heavens no, I am merely part of the pack for now." She responds truthfully to his question and silently hopes that he might be interested in joining their small but slowly growing pack.
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
It was easy for the male to offer a chuckle back to the pale-furred female. Perhaps he should have been able to pick that up but he did not want to go and outright doubt her. Not to stick my nose where it doesn't belong but would your pack have any use for someone like me? A dark brow raising with heavy interest. Right off the bat, he could offer his hefty for protection and guard.

If not I'll be on my way and make sure not to step on your pack's toes. The smallest hint of a smile broke across his features.
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her ears pricked up at his second sentence. She thought of what she might say very carefully. "Well, that depends, what skill do you possess?" She asked simply. Whisper knew that every pack needed wolves with skills whether they be medics or warriors. She patiently waits for the response of the male.
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
Outlander gave a fuller smile at Whisper's question. I'm a warrior at heart and wouldn't think twice about putting my life on the line. He informed her with warm tones, a small trace of pride lacing his words. I'm also a rather loyal creature if I do say so. That was if he could get along with the others and supported the cause at hand. Granted if everyone was like this here Whisper gal then getting along shouldn't be too much of a problem for the large male.
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Whisper listened to Outlander as he expressed his skills and admirable traits to her. "Well I think you'd be a good addition to the pack but you'd have to speak to Constantine our alpha. I could call for him if you'd like?" She asked him softly.
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
His tail gave a few slow waves behind him. I'm glad you think so and I'd be rather grateful if you did call for him. If he was in a good standing with this one perhaps it would boost the overall situation. Outlander wasn't one to go and try gain brownie points but he couldn't pass up a good opportunity when he saw one.

This was just that. A good situation for everyone involved - in his eyes.
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Whisper nodded before letting out a howl for @Constantine and @Durnehviir. The cream pelted she-wolf was beginning to get the hang of this pack stuff and she was actually enjoying it very much. "In the meantime while we're waiting for him, tell me about yourself. Where are you from?"
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He was summoned – an unusual thing these quiet days within the forest. @Durnehviir was also called for – the fiery she-wolf rested along his side and his muzzle slid to her cheek, nosing her gently as he forced himself to pry away from her warm embrace. He sighed inwardly, offering her a gentle smile before beginning his way to the borders. She could continue to rest if she desired – or she could follow him.

As he rounded to the borders and the call, the Mayfair noted the wolf Whisper had seemed to intercept. The wolves had yet to fully stake their claim on the forest, and so it wasn’t uncalled for when another traipsed in to their shadows – their scents certainly lingered behind. Grimly, the regal was keen on fixing this and soon – he was more comfortable with their numbers now, and their ability to work together. It would seem nothing truly stopped them now from officially taking what they had earned.

“Whisper,” he greeted as he ambled forward, his eyes drifting over her pale gold pelt to study the darker male. “Who’s this?” It was an open question – one that either of them could answer, as the shadowrunner swept his tail upward in dominance.
all you have is your fire
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
When Whisper's call summoned them, Durnehviir was loathe to respond. She furrowed her brow and curled closer to her dark companion, who pressed his muzzle to her pale cheek before withdrawing from her side. Cracking open her tired champagne eyes, the dragoness lifted her gaze to meet Constantine's, and offered a dreamy smile of her own as she gathered lazily to her paws.

She trailed after him, wondering inwardly what their blonde pack-mate wished of them, and lifted her oversized ginger ears as she and Constantine arrived on the scene to find their comrade alongside an unfamiliar male. Durnehviir's hackles bristled at once, for the stranger was deeper into their territory than she liked. There was no tension in the air, however, and their raven leader did not react with aggression, so the sleek Frostfur was content to remain in the background as Constantine asserted his display of dominance and rumbled a request for information.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
Before he answered her question, two wolves appeared from the woods. The dark male made his position known with such a strong stance. Outlander still had his wits about him and stayed in the relaxed stance he had held while talking to Whisper. If he wanted to really nail this meeting with the wolves then it would be pointless t

I'm Outlander. You must be Constantine...? It was more of a question than a solid observation. The other creature seemed to stay silent in the background so he paid her little mind. Whisper, His head nodded softly at the pale female. was just telling me about the pack here. I was wondering if I might be a fit. His deep tones explained with cool ease.
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Phone post

Whisper didn't even need to explain for Outlander had already done so. The she wolf bows her head out of respect when she saw her alpha approach.
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
His gaze drifted to Durnehviir with a gleam of fondess that he did not hide, but an ear flickered in the direction of the stranger’s voice had his muzzle soon swinging back to the matter at hand. Whisper remained quiet for now, and the swarthy shadowrunner listened to the others quick response before giving a nod of understanding.  “Yes,” he confirmed his name, studying the male with thoughtful silence.

“You might be, Outlander,” he offered in response, his gaze finally breaking from the dark rogue to drift between either of his comrades. “What do you want in a pack? We’re looking for loyalty, family and discipline. I’m hoping our ranks will gain a variety of wolves with different skills and specialties – but I also will say I tend to also look for sparring skills.” He paused then, any amusement that might have been found near the end of his words did not meet his eyes. He had seen too much in these parts. “I don’t actively seek to cause trouble, but I also will not back down if it comes to us. Unfortunately, these valleys seem to coax enough trouble to last a life time.”
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
[size=10.5px%%]Sorry for delay.  :([/size]
Whisper stood quietly to the side, as Durnehviir did, to let the males address the situation. It transpired that the two-toned brute, Outlander, was interested in making his home among those of Ravensblood. She listened, champagne gaze flitting between both he and Constantine as they exchanged words, trying to guage how the this meeting would pan out.

Her leader was quick to note his hopes for the pack's hierarchy, and she smiled to herself. She'd followed him since the Summer's end and despite their decrease in numbers, Durnehviir was immensely proud of how far they'd come and how they'd gone from stength to strength. Constantine had held them together, and she was eagerly anticipating their bright future. Observing this "interview", she hoped Outlander could be a useful addition to their pack, and awaited the Alpha's judgement. 
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Archiving this as Outlander has gone inactive and their signature implies they won't be returning just yet.

The group conversed briefly, and the swarthy man offered a final nod to the rogue. Outlander seemed respectable enough, and with a nod in the direction of the forest, he lifted his gaze to study the dark wolf. "You're welcome to join us if you wish. Think it over."

With that, he tipped his muzzle in a bid for farewell. His nose gave a soft nudge to Whisper in silent gratitude to bringing the man to their borders -- but it was Durnehviir who gained a more intimate graze along her cheek before he began to lope off, knowing the fiery dragoness would likely follow after him for a small hunt.