Shadow Mountain You know it deep down
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
Any SM wolves welcome, though this is for @Serem

The voices seemed louder this morning - a cacophony of endless noise. The meanings were often difficult to distinguish, but they were hungry. She was hungry. Soon, when the light of the Spring began to capture the Teekon in a sudden swirl of colour, that was when the band of rogues would feast. Blood would be spilled, and at last she could feel the relief of a true meal, one of their own species that could settle her raging stomach.

For now, she patrolled the mountain that she had begun to consider her own. Marked or not marked, she thought of it as her domain and it was likely this opinion would not change.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She left her homeland searching for a purpose as well as a home, she had abandoned her pack and had been travelling long. Though her appearance showed that she was well fed, the truth was that she hadn't eaten in days and the winter didn't help her state. Serem could feel the voice in her mind attempt to take hold, but she manages to keep her split personality in check for the time being.
”Common” "Spanish"
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
She supposed she should have expected an encounter with another, for the Valley was a popular location for creatures of all kinds, though it did not diminish her surprise at seeing the dark figure moving through the trees at the base of the mountain. With a spark of curiousity (be it born of ill intentions or not), the Nightstalker drifted silently closer.

Her movements were silent, as deadly perhaps as an assassin that had perfected their actions for many years, though she considered herself more of a spy. A watcher, who despite taking joy in the suffering of another, loved the feeling of slipping into claimed land and seeking information she could use to her own desires. That, and watching her domain rise from the ground.

She did what she did best, then, watching from the shadows that the trees casted on the frozen ground, before slinking out of the cover and approaching with a twisted grin. "Hello there. What are you doing out alone, when surely you know there are many dangers around this mountain?" Perhaps she was unaware of the shadow wolves who resided here, despite not having laid a true claim as of yet. But still, Kelina would play with this wolf until she realised the Nightstalker's intentions were not always good.

Or... perhaps the meeting might turn the other way, and she might find herself with another recruit.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The dark-colored wolfess listens to her words. ¨I can manage my way around.¨ She informs her as she watches cautiously, Seremcouldn'tt tell what this wolves intentions were and she wasn't about to let her guard down.
”Common” "Spanish"
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Ah, this one seemed more innocent that herself - but she supposed such a thing was not entirely rare. Her words sent a flicker of amusement into Kelina's gaze, a sparkle of humour. "That is all well and good, sweetheart," The Nightstalker purred, tail raising and posture matching in a display of dominance. "But I was not talking about the land itself. I was talking about those that reside here." 

Surely she could have caught the scent of many wolves? Their group was growing rapidly, and it seemed evident that they would continue to do so, until behind her back stood an entire army of shadowed wolves. Dark soldiers ready to follow her every command.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem chuckled softly. ¨Im afraid I have not had the pleasure of meeting the wolves you speak of. Unless you speak for yourself." She stood her ground and continued to watch the movement of the female for any red flags.
”Common” "Spanish"
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
There was no sign of submission, which of course irked the Nightstalker, but she did not yet point this out. All was well... she just had to wait. Patience. This woman seemed to acknowledge that there were dangers here, but still the ink-hued wolfess grinned back, for there was no way in hell this innocent girl knew of the many things they did - and would do in the future. "Indeed I speak for myself, but also the wolves I lead. We are not the usual bunch you might come across." Unless skinning wolves alive and eating their flesh was a normal thing for other wolves to participate in. This, truthfully, was something Kelina had done in the past and she would not hesitate to do so again.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem chuckled somewhat but not in a rude fashion, merely because the she-wolf was unusual herself and the shadowy female discovered her remark to be somewhat amusing. ¨Believe me, the wolves I meet are never normal." Or at least not following our encounter.  The voices started to get boisterous and once again Serem manages to quell them.
”Common” "Spanish"
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The panther quirks a brow at the statement, a momentary flicker of curiousity gracing her delicate, feline features. "Is that so?" She doubted the woman's claim to compare to what she had seen, the damage she had dealt and the horror she had witnessed, but continued to grin nevertheless. "Tell me, what kind of wolves have you met?" Her snake tongue drew from the warmth of inside her muzzle to sweep out and run along her dark lips, a sickly sparkle in her gaze. "And in that case... what kind of wolf are you?"
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem saw the look on her face. "I am a wolf with murderous voices within that she can't seem to silence. Whom bad things happen whenever I listen." No matter how hard she tries they always get to her. She couldn't however begin to describe her encounters, there hadn't been many.
”Common” "Spanish"
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Ah, the response caused an applaud, a cheer inside her head - a sudden cacophany of noise that provided her with a surge of energy, and new interest. "Then you, dear girl, are like me." No, they were not the same, but a wolf who provided a home to these deadly voices was one who she would not ignore. "Except I have accepted my fate, I did this a long time ago. Those voices don't go away." Not that she had tried had to battle them away, but she knew it in her black heart tainted with malicious desires that the longing to kill would never fade from her soul.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Yes, she was aware that she was doomed to carry this gift for until death. "I am cognizant of this fact, yes." Serem questioned herself on whether this wolf might be able to help her use her gift effectively as well as control the inner demon within her soul.
”Common” "Spanish"
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
So the girl was aware. She knew that no matter what she did, those voices would not flee from her mind - she was a soul tainted with sick desires just as the Nightstalker was, and Kelina supposed that fact held some sort of significance. She pondered it for a moment longer, silence falling like the night that crept into the light blue of the sky and enveloped it in darkness. Then her maw opened again, smooth voice that was both delightful to listen to and also terribly unsettling at times releasing a preposition. "Here is my offer: You come with me to my mountain, follow my commands and become a shadow wolf, and I will help you with your voices. The only way to cease the noise is to indulge in the desires, and I can easily aid you with this." Perhaps the raven would even allow this girl to taunt one of the Nightstalker's own captives, her toys.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The shadowy female thought about her offer, I approve of this wolf already.  All Serem could hear was a mysterious laughter within her head.  What do we have to lose?  "After consideration, I've decided that I will go with you." The judgment hadn't been that difficult to make but still, she had to consider it.
”Common” "Spanish"
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Feel free to get another post up and/or archive :)

There were a few heartbeats of silence that engulfed the two dark wolves, until the acceptance came. A smirk grew upon the Nightstalker's maw, a feline grin to signal her approval of this - the girl would come with her to Shadow Mountain. "Come, come now. We can discuss other things when we arrive."

Without waiting for the shadow to follow, the panther began to prowl back into the darkness, consumed by the night of which she blended so spectacularly.