Haunted Wood Giants
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 
She heard about Nakara attempting to escape and was foiled by @Black Hat and hela and she sought the man out today to thank him and to explain the reasoning behind her being kept alive.
”Common” "Spanish"
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Black Hat had... mixed feelings about his stay in Nightwalkers at this point. There were many things he loathed here: The wasted resources on captives, the flood of competition, no one to trust... and Alison. But it was a pack — a must-have this time of year — and the most peculiar thing, a promotion, was bestowed to him. That along with the disappearance of Rev-fuckery left him feeling significantly less vulnerable and somewhat less detested, though he never fully let his guard down. Now, he had his eyes on the prize — Alison's rank. The bitch hardly showed her face, anyway. She was an easy target.

His thoughtful jaunt was intercepted by the warlord's consort, who appeared to want a word with him. Wordlessly, he stopped and eyed her curiously.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He spoke nothing and that was honestly a first that the dark woman had seen this man not speak a word however she still approached him. "I heard you stopped the female from leaving, I appreciate it. Soon she will die and we won't need to worry about it for much longer." She simply was her to say thank you which was a first for her to do. Whether he knew it or not he was one of the ones she liked within the pack.
”Common” "Spanish"
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
At least his work didn't go unnoticed. He tilted his head when Serem explained the woman would die soon. The fact that she went out of her way to thank him was a sign that the two had some kind of connection — a bitter one. What has she done? Why not kill her on sight? There was naught but curiosity to his tone.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
"She tried to kill me, fueled by her delusions." What he said next had her thinking and He had a valid point and she thought of it for a while."I had thought of that, yes. Except we tried that vengeance and I. Seems she had a lot more fight in her then I had anticipated. She lived and continued to lurk around the borders." She started off. "We then captured her and me and vengeance thought of her true purpose." A cruel grin grew in her face. "She will be hunted in due time by the whelps of this pack. They will learn how to chase and track something that thinks and hunts the same." She didn't know how this man would feel about this but it didn't matter anyway however she was curious of what he did think about it.
”Common” "Spanish"
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He let Serem speak without interruption. Loathe as he was to admit it, her reasoning was sound — an exception to the norm, but only because she was being used for something actually useful; the whelps could use a live training dummy. He grunted. Fair enough. I look forward to it.
♚ JOIN CORONA
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He was seemingly quiet today and to be frank she wasn't used to it and wondered if maybe this was how others felt when she spoke very little. "I would greatly appreciate it if you could possibly trail the whelps in the back along with me and possibly Vengeance so that if they fail the job will still be completed cause I'll be damned if I let that bitch live a second time."
”Common” "Spanish"
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Serem made it clear she put a lot of trust in him from this conversation — a dangerous game. But he would not betray it; not now, anyway. And he wouldn't be Black Hat if he passed up an opportunity to kill someone, would he? You don't have to ask me twice; I'll be there. At last, the signature grin arrived on his maw. Is that all?
♚ JOIN CORONA
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She was pleased with the mans response and she gave him a small smirk. "Good." Was all that the dark woman could say and without anything else said she disappeared back into the trees.
”Common” "Spanish"