Barrow Fields going to california with an achin' in my heart
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The shadow was wandering in search of another thrall, if she were honest. She needed something more than Engel; something better. He was easy, yes, but unsatisfying in many ways now that the newness of it was wearing off.
Tine was stretched out in the field as if she hadn't a care in the world. She kind of didn't. There wasn't much the young girl found threatening in these early years-- she wasn't quite consciously aware of it, but she thought herself invincible at this point. That kind of youthful carelessness had perhaps been what had made her experience with the coast pack go south at first, but her arrogance had barely been touched by it. She had recovered from it as best as she could.

So the Messeda was rather inflated at the moment, and didn't bother to check her surroundings. Even with the scent of another coming up close-- too close for comfort, she would have thought, if she'd been paying attention-- she didn't move or show any sign of registering the presence. Instead her delicate form remained relaxed, limbs outstretched in both directions as she lay on her side.
Messages In This Thread
going to california with an achin' in my heart - by Shale - February 12, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: going to california with an achin' in my heart - by Samaantine - February 13, 2018, 12:10 AM