Barrow Fields going to california with an achin' in my heart
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The shadow was startled by the voice behind her, but had inherited the Messeda smoothness to nothing less than the umpteenth degree. Without so much as blinking she turned her head to look at the source even as he moved, simply following him with her gaze. For half a beat she was silent, struck by a single thought: He. Was. Hot.
Almost immediately, Tine offered a bright, sweet smile. Amusement danced behind her eyes at his teasing comment, and she did not move from her position even as she answered: If I stayed in my den, how would I meet handsome strangers?
That was-- forward. The Messeda girl hadn't actually meant to be that forward, but she hadn't yet practiced on one she was actually attracted to. Like, ever. Her pride would not let her admit it was a slip, and her confidence did not waver outwardly (or inwardly for more than a second). Hopefully the male was receptive.
Messages In This Thread
going to california with an achin' in my heart - by Shale - February 12, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: going to california with an achin' in my heart - by Samaantine - February 13, 2018, 12:28 AM