Duck Lake You always come my way, It repeats all over again
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
@Dakarai right after the talk with Olive

Before she could react, his huge paw came down on her throat, and she gasped for breath. Her chest rose and fell unevenly as she felt his hot breath spew out words that made bile rise in her throat. No. Not her. He hurt her. Her imagination ran wild. Was she dying? Had he killed her?

As he released her throat, she sucked in air loudly, heaving. A yelp of pain broke through the air as he heaved her up, and she stood trembling. Emotions overflowed as she grimaced as blood dripped from her muzzle and streamed from her neck, and she snapped.

NO.

He wouldn't do this again. She wasn't his. Pain shot through as she had no time to react. Her breath was gone as he defiled her yet again. Tears mixed with the blood, staining the ground pink. Her legs shook, and the sounds coming from him made her vomit. The pain was immense, and all she wanted was to make it stop.

So she turned her head up, and a howl of pain and desperation echoed across the land, hoping someone.. anyone would hear.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You always come my way, It repeats all over again - by Onyx Saefyn - February 25, 2018, 10:54 PM