Duck Lake You always come my way, It repeats all over again
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The lust that filled him fed the power hungry beast. Her fear only made him feel more in control, and he was enjoying every minute of it. Yet his property let out a howl, and he snarled at her. Feeling her shake made him shiver with enjoyment, the blackness of his soul relishing and feeding on it as he tore into her.
Then a growl that rang his ears echoed across the barrenness, and he turned in time to see the black wolf that claimed her come hurtling through the air. He snarled as the man hit him, knocking the breath as he rolled. Yet, he moved quickly for a snake his size, up on his feet as soon as he stopped skidding.
Drawing his dark tongue over his lips, his dominant stance was clear, his hackles rose. But instead of a snarl, an eerie and possessive grin rested on his face as his deep voice smoothly slipped out. So, you liking the show? My Sunshine is great for that very thing. That's why I kept her around. Until she had to get impregnated. Then I got bored.
Pale eyes peered out from under black fur as he watched for a reaction, muscles tense and waiting for him to strike. Flicking his tail, he looked on him as prey, looking for a mistake.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
Round and round in my head.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You always come my way, It repeats all over again - by Lonzo Moralez - February 26, 2018, 05:50 AM