Duck Lake You always come my way, It repeats all over again
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As her legs wobbled from fear and weakness, she dropped her head from the howl and let her mind wander to anything besides the present moment...

Yet as it started to drift, a noise that rang her ears snapped her back, and her eyes caught another black wolf leaping into the air. The snarls of the two creatures collided with the dull deep thumps of impact, and she once again felt herself on the snow. Whimpering, her pain addled brain just wanted OUT.

Out she scrambled, leaving the mass of bodies. Only a few feet, and she fell then immediately curled into a ball, the snow around her already pink. As the voice reached her ears, they flattened against her skull in fear while her body visibly shook. She wasn't his. She wasn't.

Her mind began to clear, and she realized who was before her. Love broke through the fear and pain and shone briefly for a moment as she looked at him. She bared her fangs at the other, and a longing to be sick all over again remained. Shaking her head, she curled up into a tighter ball, yet her brown eyes never left the scene before her.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You always come my way, It repeats all over again - by Onyx Saefyn - February 26, 2018, 11:59 AM