Duck Lake You always come my way, It repeats all over again
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The teeth in his scruff sank to the point of blood, and growls rumbled in his chest as he watched blood drops fell into the snow. He lost the grip on the man's leg, the shaking loosening it. The enraged wolf who was so foolishly protecting his property lunged for his leg, yet his movements were quick, barely avoiding his jaws. A flash of gold, and the pressure of incisors on his neck. Snarling, his lips raised to show his incisors. Yet the turn of events went in his favor as the male looked at the woman, and he smoothly took his chance. Teeth tearing into flesh, the pressure was released, and his head came around. Lunging, his forelegs came off the ground, pale eyes gleaming as he barrelled into him, knocking him to the ground. As the man tried to raise his head, massive paws came down on his skull again and again, the sound of bone on hard earth resounding over the land. Breath heavy, the demon snarled again and whispered into his ear as he lay there. She's mine. I have reminded you. Now I'm going to remind her. Snapping around, his ears laid back in fury at the woman, tasting blood as he began dragging her off by her scruff.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
Round and round in my head.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You always come my way, It repeats all over again - by Lonzo Moralez - February 27, 2018, 07:48 PM