Duck Lake You always come my way, It repeats all over again
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
His eyes warmed her, giving her strength as she bit down on the foulness that was her ex-mate. Gagging, she was determined to stay latched, even as she gagged. But a sudden sharp pain released a yelp from her throat, making her jaws loosen just enough that he could yank himself away. The quickness of him turning on Dakarai made her blink. In that blink, he had knocked the one she loved into the ground and kept slamming his head over and over. The ferocity of the attack made her legs grow weak again as she watched, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Then he stopped and bent down to whisper in his ear. She shivered, remembering his hot breath rippling through her fur. No. Not him. Not Dakarai. He didn't deserve this. 

Blink.

He was on her again, the pain of his teeth in her already ripped flesh making her cry out in pain. She fought against him, a ripping sound in her ears. Yet the pain wasn't anything compared to how her heart shattered as she watched him struggle to get up, only to not succeed. His name burst from her lips as her claws dug into the earth, desperate to get to him. Agony. Regret. Love. Terror. Rolling into her voice, a brokenness to it as he savagely dragged her, yanking and growling away.

DAKARAI!

She couldn't leave him. And yet she could only watch as he disappeared. Through her scruff, she heard his awful voice, and she closed her eyes as the words reached her ears. You'll need more than one lesson, my Sunshine.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You always come my way, It repeats all over again - by Onyx Saefyn - February 27, 2018, 09:26 PM