Bearclaw Valley reliance
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

Whatever concerns Sif has seem to be bothering her more than Poet originally thought. She makes a soft sound, touching her nose to the girl's cheek, a soft, hopefully-grounding touch. Sif's naiveté, long a charm point in Poet's eyes, comes with its costs; for a moment she wonders if Wardruna has attended to Sif in a physically intimate way (there is a startling flicker of jealousy that accompanies that idea, and Poet decides not to worry about it for now). 

There are two answers to be given here: she starts with the factual, as that requires slightly less deft a hand. "When the girl has that sweet smell, it means she is in heat and her body is ready to create babies. If she ... has sex with a man during that time, there is a high likelyhood she will become pregnant." Poet pauses, wondering if Sif knows what sex is. She decides to wait for Sif's reaction, worried that going too far into detail will only confuse the poor thing more.

As for the second, more pressing question. Poet draws closer, her expression soft, and asks, "do you feel too young? Or rather... are you unhappy with being married?" It is less a question in the ex-priestess' eyes about age so much as her comfort level. Sif has seemed to enjoy her place in Wardruna's life, but if she feels unsure or pressured, those are concerns worth evaluating, and Poet's natural protectiveness of the girl flares strong here. She does not think Wardruna would force Sif into anything, but Sif's safety takes priority in this moment, and she wants to assess what the cause of this anxiety is.
Messages In This Thread
reliance - by Moor - February 27, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: reliance - by Hamartia - February 28, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: reliance - by Moor - March 01, 2018, 06:58 PM
RE: reliance - by Hamartia - March 02, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: reliance - by Moor - March 12, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: reliance - by Hamartia - March 14, 2018, 01:20 PM
RE: reliance - by Moor - March 15, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: reliance - by Hamartia - March 16, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: reliance - by Moor - March 16, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: reliance - by Hamartia - March 17, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: reliance - by Moor - March 17, 2018, 03:13 PM