Bearclaw Valley reliance
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

Ah. "They can," she agrees, canting her head slightly, "if they want to. But there are wolves who do not wish to have children, and wolves who have children with no marriage, too." She hums, thoughtful, and adds, "and I am not having children even though I am married," hoping their shared experiences will offer some comfort to poor Sif.

Even more loaded is her next question. "Many reasons," Poet answers, "though if you mean us specifically... I wanted something to ... have. To hold on to when I had nothing, and Wardruna was... present." Saying it out loud to Sif makes it feel... cheaper than she'd felt before. Laurel's words come back to her, and though she still doesn't regret the decision, she wonders at herself. Perhaps because being part of ... well, let's not withhold labels, a harem, gave her some semblance of her previous life, but with just Sif it is nothing like that. Not that she doesn't care for Wardruna, but she thinks she empathizes with some of Sif's anxieties. More firmly, she continues, "there are a lot of reasons to marry: love, politics, a desire to have children, yes... though ours is unconventional, I think." The ex-priestess gives a soft sigh and nudges Sif's shoulder. "Would you like to talk to Wardruna about it? Perhaps with me present?" She asks gently, though she has no intention of forcing her sister-wife into anything; she can talk to Wardruna herself later if need be.[/font]
Messages In This Thread
reliance - by Moor - February 27, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: reliance - by Hamartia - February 28, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: reliance - by Moor - March 01, 2018, 06:58 PM
RE: reliance - by Hamartia - March 02, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: reliance - by Moor - March 12, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: reliance - by Hamartia - March 14, 2018, 01:20 PM
RE: reliance - by Moor - March 15, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: reliance - by Hamartia - March 16, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: reliance - by Moor - March 16, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: reliance - by Hamartia - March 17, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: reliance - by Moor - March 17, 2018, 03:13 PM