Shadow Mountain Put Your Venom in me
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Oh, the glory of the feast! The iron-tinged blood had tasted delicious upon her tongue, the flesh of a fellow wolf to refresh every feeling within her body, satisfying the voices. But they were not settled, they were lively, snapping words back and forth in a gleeful frenzy of histerics, so terribly excited by the pure pleasure that the kill had awoken within her. The Nightstalker was running on a sort of high purely because of that ceremony, senses tingling and mind whirling in a darkened haze of bloodlust. 

A call pierced the silent, deadly air, a summoning cry that only further delighted her. Nikan had howled for her, clearly wishing for an audience from the woman of ink - what was it? With an itch in her paws, Kelina began to trail through the shadows, caster of the night weaving between rocks and sparce trees until the scene unfolded before her. The Skullchaser stood stoic and still, presenting by his side a wolfess of dark colours. A curled, feline smirk drew across her face, and the leader of these soldiers peered at Nikan with a questioning stare.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
Put Your Venom in me - by Nikan - March 01, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Put Your Venom in me - by Moonshadow - March 01, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Put Your Venom in me - by Kelina - March 01, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: Put Your Venom in me - by Nikan - March 01, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: Put Your Venom in me - by Moonshadow - March 02, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: Put Your Venom in me - by Kelina - March 05, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: Put Your Venom in me - by Moonshadow - March 09, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: Put Your Venom in me - by Nikan - March 21, 2018, 01:07 AM
RE: Put Your Venom in me - by Moonshadow - March 21, 2018, 11:22 AM