Barrow Fields the worst thing about prison was the dementors
23 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
I’m sorry for the wait while I was away! ♡

The stranger, Mahler, seemed to like these brief periods of activity, ever punctuated with long moments of silent inquiry and assessment, as if she were some curio to be evaluated and ascribed a value. While this may have bothered some girls, it did not upset Harley in the least and she took this almost as a playful challenge; from him to her, or maybe from her to herself. It was rather fun — what could she make him do next, and what could she do to please him, and what might make him not so sullen-looking and cold? The moments [when he approved of what she had done] fed the fire of her movements — though his appreciation was less apparent in his facade, and was more clear a feeling that stirred in the hoyden’s gut and an assumption from the fact that he was still here. He could have left by now. 

Most wolves did, anyways.

She would not divulge her own name as quickly as she supposed most females might give in to him, lest she lose her playmate, and one had proved so very fun thus far. If Mahler wanted it, he would get another chance to engage. If he did not, well… Harley would continue about her goings-on alone. As a pack wolf, it was not her preferred lifestyle, but she had managed to come to terms with it [a feat in and of itself]. Harley’s black mask bobbed as she regarded the statement of his own moniker, showing that she heard him — then there was a flash of a knowing, beguiling grin and a surge of her middling form forward, to brush past him but not to touch him. Only the cocoa-dusted tips of her fur intermingle with his salt-and-pepper own as she passed, and it happened so quickly that it might have left an audience wondering if it had even happened at all, as if done by sleight of hand. One moment she was before him and the next she was rounding ‘bout his flank, turning in on herself and pulling up alongside him with a laugh dancing upon the tip of her tongue. If he wanted her name, he'd probably have to pull it from her — and she wondered what he'd make of her little show.
they'll never know how I'd stared at the dark in that room 
with no thoughts, like a blood-sniffing shark 
Messages In This Thread
RE: the worst thing about prison was the dementors - by Harley - April 08, 2018, 05:55 PM