Moonspear dragonsreach
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The sound of someone’s warning sounded, but the dark ghoul still jumped and held herself rigidly to the earth in an attempt to ground the wild racing in her mind. Lucy’s ears swiveled, and she moved to face him. The stub of a tail at her rear wagged some before she returned to her stiff-legged posture. The male who stood some length away was of average height and did not seem dramatically imposing. To her, he was still a great threat. Her gaze wandered to the darkness of his paws and she fixed them to that spot with a low head and limp posture. The dark girl assumed that all of the others within Charon’s pack had out ranked her. She imagined that she would remain on the tail end of their pack for quite some time.

“Hello,” she greeted with a feeble smile. A shiver passed her frame, but the dark ghoul did not dare to flinch from her well-calculated posture. She gritted her teeth and forced the edges of her lips to curl. For just a moment, the soft blue of her gaze wandered up to his own. Quick to correct herself, she pinned her eyes on the contrast of his paws and waited to see what he should want.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
dragonsreach - by Lucy - April 08, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: dragonsreach - by Gannet - April 08, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: dragonsreach - by Lucy - April 22, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: dragonsreach - by Gannet - April 27, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: dragonsreach - by Lucy - May 03, 2018, 12:50 AM
RE: dragonsreach - by Gannet - May 04, 2018, 06:11 PM