Broken Boulder my head's above the rain and roses
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
The outcasted Irya hadn't yet met many of the members of this new home, but he was content with the idea that all would happen in time. Time, now, was something they had plenty of - he had no clue of his sibling's location, but was comforted in the knowledge that there was enough distance between them. Kelina would not be a problem, and if she decided to make herself a nuisance, he'd finally rid the world of her presence. A wolf with such a dark heart was not welcome in his new story, the story he shared with Semira.

Today, Horosk had been attempting to hunt - no doubt, he wasn't the most skilled, but he tried nonetheless. It didn't matter that he wasn't perfect at it, as long as he was putting in plenty of effort then that was enough for him. The storyteller was aware of Spring and the hope it brought (in many forms, be it the plentiful amounts of prey or the colours washing over the Teekon to announce the start of a new time).

When the howls caught his ear upon the wind, he was quick to respond. A tuneful call of celebration slipped from his lips, eyes glittering with excitement over this new claim. He and Mira, they belonged somewhere, perhaps. This was their home now, and his raven sister would not take it away from them.
Messages In This Thread
my head's above the rain and roses - by Alarian - April 09, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: my head's above the rain and roses - by Korei Julia - April 09, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: my head's above the rain and roses - by Eris - April 10, 2018, 06:28 AM
RE: my head's above the rain and roses - by Lily - April 10, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: my head's above the rain and roses - by Xahi - April 12, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: my head's above the rain and roses - by Horosk - April 18, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: my head's above the rain and roses - by Semira - April 22, 2018, 02:52 PM