Dawnlark Plains we can stop by corsin if there's time
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He gave a small laugh at her excitement, somewhat confused as to why spending the day with him was such an exciting thing to her. He wasnt anything special really, was he? Despite the confusion it made a warm feeling settle into his chest, the fact that a beautiful woman wanted him around so much amd the fact that it was a beautiful woman friend made it even better. 

The immediate response to her question was [i]"Um...Nobody"[/b] but that would probably lessen his cool factor so he thought hard about who he saw around the most. "Aliac is a sweetheart, i've spent some time with her. Dad and Shale too. Then I usually check up on Cat. Easy and me have bonded some" he answered and shrugged, giving a small laugh. "I guess i dont really have any set friends. I try to be close and familiar with everyone. But...it would be nice to have some closer friends." he admitted hesitantly, borderline admitting that he didnt really feel close to anyone quite yet. Aliac was nearly there, he found her to be quite pleasant and sweet, her company was enjoyable.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
we can stop by corsin if there's time - by Skraeling - April 18, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: we can stop by corsin if there's time - by Sunny - April 18, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: we can stop by corsin if there's time - by Sunny - April 19, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: we can stop by corsin if there's time - by Sunny - April 19, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: we can stop by corsin if there's time - by Sunny - April 19, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: we can stop by corsin if there's time - by Sunny - April 19, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: we can stop by corsin if there's time - by Sunny - April 20, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: we can stop by corsin if there's time - by Sunny - April 22, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: we can stop by corsin if there's time - by Sunny - April 22, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: we can stop by corsin if there's time - by Sunny - April 23, 2018, 10:42 AM