Northstar Vale Excuse me, while I collapse on your border.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian lifted his head when he heard someone approach. He didn't know the male but he smelled of Mato. Sebastian's docked tail wiggled. He tried to push himself to his feet into a sitting position. He only came half way and leaning more on his good shoulder/leg. "Not... dead yet," he groaned and then looked at the other a bit sheepishly. He was about to answer what his name was when Malice came barging in. Malice? Here? Wow.

Sebastian decided to lie down again. "What she said... Sebastian. Mato's dad. Burke's son. Nathaniel's brother... Are there more?," he commented. Perhaps more of his family had been in his pack, more than he realized. He glanced at the two wolves. "There was a war between Black feather and Caldera wolves. I lost---" he couldn't say that he lost Andalusia. She couldn't be gone yet. "Injured my shoulder, but it is healing, and they bit off my tail. Just tired now from the mountain climb," he admitted. For Malice, this could have been a good image of what Burke looked like in his younger years. "I left the Caldera...," he admitted defeatedly. He didn't realize the bad name Caldera might have here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Excuse me, while I collapse on your border. - by Sebastian - April 25, 2018, 03:42 AM