Northstar Vale Excuse me, while I collapse on your border.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her ears trailed over her lover's son's body, noting that he now too sported a docked tail. It was as if Burke had risen from the dead and had found the fountain of youth, but she knew the male too well to confuse him with his father. He wasn't like Burke, not in spirit. Not much at least. He just looked eerily like him. That was all...

Her muscles tensed up. Blackfeather?! She nearly snarled, throwing her form up in frustration. Two shitty packs having a war, now that was the news from the Flatlands for you! She decided to pace a bit, the hatred for both of the packs never having settled. The sadness not enough to keep her soul from burning. She decided, now that most of the bad news had been told to them, she would bring their own. Burke's dead. She bit her lip, chocolate ears drooping. She nodded at Delight's last statement. Of course Sebastian was welcome. Especially in this state. They'd have to push him off the mountain to get rid of him if they wanted him gone, he didn't seem stable enough to walk.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Excuse me, while I collapse on your border. - by Malice - May 03, 2018, 05:57 PM