Northstar Vale Excuse me, while I collapse on your border.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian shook his head. "No healer needed. I'm a healer myself. I just need some rest and some leftovers," he explained to the alpha male which was curious because he thought Mato would be leading this pack. Sebastian had too much on his mind to think about that for too long. "I won't stay long I am afraid, I am traveling over the mountains to see my sister. I promised her I would come see her after the war. So she'd know I'm alive. Now... She might be doubtful," Sebastian explained to the two of them. It was extremely kind that they would give him some shelter. He hadn't been the best family member in his own opinion.

Malice looked angry and he let her vent out. He knew that she needed it. It made no sense to tell her to calm down. He knew Malice better than that. "I know. I ran into Nathaniel it is how I knew about you being here. I'm sorry for your loss, Mal. I know you cared deeply for him." Sebastian hadn't. He was fairly okay with the news. "If you are alright with giving me a temporarily home I would be grateful," he addressed to the male.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Excuse me, while I collapse on your border. - by Sebastian - May 04, 2018, 08:44 AM