Redsand Canyon restless
12 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Kalina talks a lot apparently. I went overboard cos I was having way too much trying to think of flirty things LOL.

Kalina reached what she thought was an appropriate distance from the male, suppressing the urge to come closer and twine her body against his in the way that cats rub against their human’s legs. She lifted her head a bit, turning it to the side so that she could look at him with a sideways smile. “Oh, how silly of me,” she said, voice still honeyed and coy. “Of course you wouldn’t need a pack. Or maybe you’d be the alpha?” In her head she was thinking something like, I don’t know, aren’t all wolves obsessed with living together in packs or something? But she did not say this aloud. Her mother had been a temptress before her and had used almost the same tone and language with her own children when she wanted them to do something for her, so she’d grown up talking one way and thinking a completely other way. Never let anyone know what you were really thinking. Unless you were angry. Then you were supposed to come down hard and hot like a wildfire and burn them to the ground for causing your anger in the first place.

The coyote’s brown eyes alighted upon the wolf’s pelt, her gaze moving from his blue eyes to his white pelt. He was not the biggest wolf she’d seen, but he was bigger than her, obviously, and that was enough to go on. “Mm, those blue eyes like ice, and a body of snow. If you were a woman I’d call you beautiful. I’ll settle for handsome.” She sat down, feeling safe enough for now. He hadn’t attempted to attack her yet. “However do you catch prey with such pretty white fur? You must have superior hunting skills to overcome it.” She paused for a beat. “The ladies must throw themselves at you.”
Kalina is semi-Hardcore Mode! See her profile (at the bottom) for more details.
Messages In This Thread
restless - by Kalina - April 23, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: restless - by Phocion - April 23, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: restless - by Kalina - April 23, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: restless - by Phocion - April 24, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: restless - by Kalina - April 24, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: restless - by Cortland - April 25, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: restless - by Phocion - April 25, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: restless - by Kalina - April 25, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: restless - by Cortland - April 25, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: restless - by Phocion - April 25, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: restless - by Kalina - May 09, 2018, 04:43 PM