Redsand Canyon restless
12 Posts
Ooc — Fira
At the sudden emergence of another wolf on the scene, Kalina had to resist the instinct to step away from the both of them. Two on one made this an unfair fight—if a fight occurred. But this second, sandy-colored male did not say anything and indeed did not even seem to care that she was there, aside from a momentary laying back of his ears. She slid her glance from him back to the white male. She dipped her head when he gave her his name. “I am Kalina, and I am glad to have met a wolf who did not instantly chase me off for being a, what do your kind usually call me? a lesser breed? something like that?” She grinned slyly, showing that she was not angry about what other wolves called her, though somewhere in her eyes, deeper down, was a hard glint, a hint that her usual treatment by wolves did, in fact, anger her.

The coyote dipped her head also in Cortland’s direction, but since he remained silent, she continued to focus on Phocion. Her mouth opened in a canine smile when he asked her what she was doing out here, propositioning strangers. “What do you think I’m doing out here, handsome?” she retorted. “I’m propositioning.” Here she looked at Cortland again. “You’re welcome to join in the fun, too. I don’t bite. Actually it would be you fellas who do the biting, wouldn’t it?” She was referring to the act of mounting and what that sometimes required of males (biting the scruff of the neck) but she left her comment open-ended, wondering if either of them would understand.
Kalina is semi-Hardcore Mode! See her profile (at the bottom) for more details.
Messages In This Thread
restless - by Kalina - April 23, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: restless - by Phocion - April 23, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: restless - by Kalina - April 23, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: restless - by Phocion - April 24, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: restless - by Kalina - April 24, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: restless - by Cortland - April 25, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: restless - by Phocion - April 25, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: restless - by Kalina - April 25, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: restless - by Cortland - April 25, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: restless - by Phocion - April 25, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: restless - by Kalina - May 09, 2018, 04:43 PM