Horizon Ridge What remains
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
A few moments after she began to groom her fur, an unfamiliar voice crossed her, and she brought up her head quickly. Her ear swiveled towards the sound as she saw the wolf. He was large, but something about his voice made her at ease. A sparkle came in her eyes, the kindness in them something she hadn't heard in a while. Curiousity won out over caution, and she stood, a slight shiver settling her fur.

A smile splashed across her face, and her soft Spanish accent, although thicker, was still understandable. Hola- I mean, hello. I just returned from a long trip. It feels good to be back, so I celebrated a little. There aren't a lot of moments where one feels peace and happiness, and in the rare time one does, one should stop and revel in it, no? At this, her eyes widened as she realized how open she had been. My name is Dakini. She stated her name softly, hoping he would tell her his. She felt a bit shy, so she began smoothing down her fur, yet her ears were pricked forward to see if he would say anything else.
Daisies and Dynamite wrapped in a fluff ball.
Messages In This Thread
What remains - by Howl - April 26, 2018, 02:29 AM
RE: What remains - by Dakini - April 28, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: What remains - by Howl - April 28, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: What remains - by Dakini - May 04, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: What remains - by Howl - May 04, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: What remains - by Dakini - May 05, 2018, 02:15 AM
RE: What remains - by Howl - May 05, 2018, 03:07 AM
RE: What remains - by Dakini - May 05, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: What remains - by Howl - May 05, 2018, 05:27 PM