Northstar Vale does it almost feel like you've been here before?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Not sure where his wounds are haha

Sebastian inspected the injuries with a closer look. They seemed to be on the better hand, he couldn't really smell an infection? The male was completely oblivious to Alarian's feelings or what he thought of the male. Sebastian offered him a dashing smile. "Though if you don't feel well you can always chew on a bit of marigold to make the pain go away, not too much though," he warned lightly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Brothers can be difficult but I am sure that that must be true?," Sebastian stated. It was rather confusing for the male. So Alarian's brother hated him while he just found out that his brother killed his mother. "Sounds like very heavy stuff," he admitted. "But I am here if you want to talk about it," he offered then. "I can assume you are mad at your brother as well for what he did?," Sebastian questioned.

Sebastian then scrunched up his nose, almost cutely so. "A war happened between the pack I was loyal to and a very bad pack. I am not the best fighter around so I got beaten up pretty bad because of my loyalty," he sighed. Even though he still wanted to be loyal to the Redhawks he didn't want to move with them. 'They wanted to move far away after the war, but i had a promise to my sister to visit her after the war. I couldn't break my promise so I had to break my loyalty. Plus I couldn't travel that far and quickly as they wanted," he explained. "Now I am here. My son ran this pack before, and my own brother lives here as well. Though it is my sister I will seek once I feel better."
Messages In This Thread