Swiftcurrent Creek The Not-So-Great Escape
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

the girl's confusion when confronted with the fish -- nearly her size, my god! -- are amusing, he'll allow for that, he's not heartless. but every moment that passes with him trying to reason with her is one moment closer to durnevhiir's inevitable arrival, upon which she will surely eviscerate him for being too close to her children unsupervised. believe it or not, the messeda boy has a healthy respect for (read: fear of) mothers. his family was damn near matriarchal.

she does not listen to his perfectly reasonable request, instead making an attempt at attacking his beautiful face. fortunately for all involved, her tiny claws do little, as uncoordinated as her movements are. samothes sighs. "i see you won't listen to reason," he tells her grimly, and lifts his head, staying positioned to prevent her from trying to dart past him. "i don't believe durnevhiir will appreciate me entering her den," samothes says, as if she will understand him, "but i can't exactly let you wander off, either. where are your parents, anyway?"

a quick glance confirms their absence still (at least as far as he can tell, not wanting to take attention off this renegade child if he can help it). drat. "are you sure you wouldn't rather be inside your nice, cozy den?" he pleads, using a paw to try and scooch her back into the den's warm embrace.
Messages In This Thread
The Not-So-Great Escape - by Talos - May 09, 2018, 02:28 AM
RE: The Not-So-Great Escape - by Samothes - May 11, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: The Not-So-Great Escape - by Talos - May 12, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: The Not-So-Great Escape - by Samothes - May 15, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: The Not-So-Great Escape - by Talos - May 20, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: The Not-So-Great Escape - by Samothes - May 29, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: The Not-So-Great Escape - by Durnehviir - May 31, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: The Not-So-Great Escape - by Talos - May 31, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: The Not-So-Great Escape - by Samothes - June 06, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: The Not-So-Great Escape - by Durnehviir - August 14, 2018, 02:03 PM