Stone Circle I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Her tongue fell out the side of her maw, a rare sight for the proper woman. Kegana couldn't help herself as they came closer. They had been running for a few miles, when suddenly the mother stopped. The child stuck close to its mothers belly as she turned back and forth. Kegana came to a stop just out of reach of the powerful hoves of the beast. She flailed her legs, stamping the ground to keep them at bay. 

As the deer focused on Brynn, Keg circled to the rear. Taking a chance to launch at the doe's hindquarters. With a powerful kick that narrowly misses her head Kegana takes a step back. The deer whipping around, showing her flank to Brynn. Kegana taunted the woman, lunging forward before taking a step back. Trying to distract the beast long enough for Brynn to try and sink her teeth into the flesh.

Rolls:
Doe kicked? 1=yes, 2-no; 1d2 = 1 (yes)
Keg injured? 5>x=no injury, 5
sorry for the excessive rolls,  I'm just starting to get into rolling and I'm practicing. Let me know if it bothers you.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope you never lose your sense of wonder - by Kegana - May 24, 2018, 12:00 AM