Heron Lake Plateau If you wanna be a dog, RUFF
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
All Welcome 

He tottered away from the lake, mind filled with thoughts and worries about a really big scary monster. He still reeked to high hell like rotting fish carcass so he hoped maybe he smelled enough like death to keep any scary beasts away from him. Even so he creeped and slowly inched his way through the territory, eyes wide and peering around like something was gonna pop out at him at any moment.
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Clover went to visit her brothers, fortunately for Tit after the exchange between them. Unfortunately for Tit, though, as Clover went to greet him she was met with his horrific scent, as well as the equally terribad smell of rot. Clover bristled at once, especially noting that Tywyll seemed horrified of everything nearby. There was a sudden pressure in her head that she winced at—she knew his fear, somehow—and she asked: what's wrong, Ty?
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Having not noticed his older sister her voice made him jump and shriek all at once. Of course he immediately realised who it was and gave an apologetic wag of his tail. "I'm trying to hide from the megalo rex monster." he said in a hushed voice before he rushed forward and pressed against her. "Don't let it get me Clover!" he pleaded, still trying to squirm underneath her to hide.
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
A megalowhat now? She asked. What the fuck was Tit doing? Trying to make her siblings live in fear? There's no such thing. A one-eyed wolf told you that, right? He's the resident lunatic. He makes up all sorts of lies. He must have wanted to scare you. It's because he is the biggest pussy in the whole pack, little guy, she informed him, going to noogie him on the head. He did not want to be the only scared little bitch in the place, so he tried to make you scared, she explained. How low, to scare a child! 

As he pressed against her, Clover said with a grin, I'd never let anything get you, if I can help it, she breathed, thinking she might now need to spend more time near the den. She did not forget Titty's words about the coyotes taking away one of her brothers, and Clover felt unsettled. With him around, she really could not make that promise, could she? I don't want to tell you what to do, but maybe avoid that crazy one-eyed wolf. I don't trust him, she openly admitted.
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
A lunatic?  Pussy? He stared at her with innocent lack of understanding of the words she used but the fact that the one eyed wolf wanted to scare him confused, hurt, and pissed him off. What a meanie, scaring small pups on purpose just to seem bigger than them. As Clover said she would try to protect him he nuzzled her affectionately but backed away "I..I wanna learn to protect myself. " he said firmly. He wanted to learn to stick up for himself and not fall for stupid lies and run away like...like a pup. When Clover told him to stay away from the man he'd call One Eye, he nodded his head though he was already planning on hunting him down and confronting him about lying. He had seemed so cool to have lost an eye to a monster and lived! Tywyll was disgusted. There was a question pestering him the whole conversation though and he decided to ask it. "What's a pussy Clover?"