Heron Lake Plateau and i'm feeling like everyone's feeling alone
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
All Welcome 

for @Moose

Fucking birds, man.  She didn't know what was wrong with her, but no matter how hard she tried, the birds only taunted her.  Sometimes they went so far as to assault her, and well, presently that's what they were doing.  She figured if she could get the nest, the fledglings would be good practice for the pups, but...

Well, she wasn't having any luck.  With a frustrated grunt, she ducked away from another songbird's angry swoop, and she bristled as she totally fucking failed at doing this one thing.

26 Posts
Ooc —
He seemed to find himself constantly stumbling upon others interacting with birds. At least this time it seemed more reasonable than someone dragging an eagle around. Although that didn't make it any less humorous.

Hey! He called out to the familiar form of Ceara. Those birds sure did look pissed at her, huh? Their sounds and swooping were evidence of that. You need help with that? He wasn't exactly sure what that was but it seemed better to offer rather than just letting her get attacked by the birds.
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Her head swiveled quickly as Moose called out to her, and one of the birds successfully dive-bombed the side of her face.  He - fuck!  She snapped at the air, and more frustrating than anything she caught a single feather between her teeth.

Um.  No.  Actually, I'm uh, I'm gonna call this quits.  Do you wanna hang out somewhere there aren't any fucking.. birds?

26 Posts
Ooc —
He couldn't help but chuckle at her question. Yeah, let's get away from them. Moose took off at a slow trot. The male wasn't sure if there was a place that there wasn't any birds but surely they could find a place that didn't have such angry feather fiends.

That happen often? He asked with a small smile. It was obvious he was just teasing some. He trusted Ceara's skills and truthfully was amazed by anyone who dared to go after the winged creatures. They seemed so difficult compared to land animals.
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

She ran so they were no longer traveling in tandem and then nipped playfully at one of the man's oversized ears.  No!  As if to spite her, another bird swooped at them and offered a suppliant scream before finally deciding to leave her alone.

Someone told me it'd be super convenient if I could catch some songbirds, but... I don't think luck is on my side today.

26 Posts
Ooc —
He laughed, head tilting in her direction, as she nipped at his large ears. Dark brown eyes watched another bird come and go. His ebony lips pulled into a large grin.

I don't think ya need luck when you got skill on your side. He complimented with that carefree grin still plastered on his face. From what he knew she was pretty dang good at her job. Perhaps songbirds were just extra hard to get a hold of.