Stone Circle It's so much better when everyone is in; are you in?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
With Kegana's word's giving her a new-found peace, Brynn walked with her to the forested part of Easthollow. Once they reached the trees, Brynn, too, brought her nose to the ground to start picking up a scent to trail. Brynn nodded at her friends statement before replying, "I've never hunted a turkey before, but surely the two of us can catch one." She smiled and shrugged with her words. 

Brynn moved further into the trees, nose to the ground once again, taking in all of the scents. The most evident scents were those of their packmates. One scent in particular caused a tightening of her heart, but with some effort, she put it out of her mind. She would have to get used to scenting him around their territory; there was no getting around it. Finally, the distraction she so needed came with the fresh scent of a turkey. 

She stopped and picked up her head to look at the pale female beside her. "They're close," she said but knew Kegana had probably already deduced that for herself. Before they continued, Brynn thought they should have some kind of a plan. "What do think about one of us flushing the turkey into the direction of the other who will be hidden? Maybe an ambush will catch the bird off-guard and give us an opportunity." It sounded like a good plan, but she waited to see what her friend had to add. Maybe she had an even better plan.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread