Stone Circle It's so much better when everyone is in; are you in?
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Kegana smiled softly at the childish nature of her companion, glad that she wasn't thinking of anything to serious in the present moment. The mongol nodded, "Looks good enough to me, I'll go get the creatures. Stay alert." Kegana trusted the woman to get in the appropriate position, she turned.

Taking the long way around Kegana found the elusive fowl in a small clearing not to far from Brynn. Softly placing her feet on the mossy forest floor, the mongol got as close as she could. Only feet away and still masked by the bushes at the corner of the clearing. Taking a moment to get ready, her tail swished with excitement and her paws squeeshed the moss. 

Launching from her spot, she ran at the turkey's. In their surprise, they squacked and made a beline for Brynn. To confused the understand the plan they had set. One flew a short distance out of the way, as did another. There were only three left running for Brynn. Kegana didn't have the room to get up to full speed, but the turkey's were so slow that she was able to nip at their scraggly feet as they ran and flapped their panicked wings.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread