Fox's Glade My past has tasted bitter
146 Posts
Ooc —
Tupilaq's head shakes, confused by his line of thinking. He thought she really didn't want to see him but would lie about it to save his feelings? 

What odd people are these with their lies and their word games? I don't understand any of them.

Her head shakes again, an agitated defeat visible in the tense way she holds herself. Tapeesa's mouth settles into frown, for she can see no reason to elaborate to him the truth of her distance save that it would spare her own feelings. Angakkuq falls into step beside him silently, deciding against explaining further as it would only cause conflict between nanuk and his youngest sister. 

"I wanted to see you. I wanted to, I didn't want to see someone else and pretend about it." It's said fiercely, almost defensively, because she needs him to know. She's irritated with Takiyok for keeping her away in the first place, she's angry because Siarut thinks she's a liar,  and it's Takiyok's fault he thinks she's a liar in the first place. 

Tapeesa seems to have a storm cloud hanging over her head, stalking ahead of him a few paces with adrenaline-fueled steps. It at least keeps her face from sight because it's strangely vulnerable at her obvious importance that Siarut knows she's an honest person. 

By the time nanuk has drawn level again, her face is as clear as ever, the only hint at her turmoil being a troubled glint in her gaze.
"And you're tired of not being strong."
Messages In This Thread
My past has tasted bitter - by Siarut - July 14, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Uki - July 15, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Uki - July 15, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Uki - July 15, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Uki - July 16, 2018, 05:34 AM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Siarut - July 28, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Uki - July 30, 2018, 07:48 AM