Fox's Glade My past has tasted bitter
146 Posts
Ooc —
Tapeesa stills under his scrutiny, the strange prickling sensation of being stared at crawling along her skin and finding it not completely unfamiliar. Nanuk's eyes seemed to follow her often these days, something that was reciprocated by the berseker from the tail of his group. Still, the tundrian can feel her ears picking cautiously of their own accord and before she can stop them, silver eyes raise to look at him with a mixture of confusion and longing - as if still confused why he keeps her around but not arguing with it. She was a selfish creature and would keep seeking him out, given that he wanted her company. 

Tiqaqq's stsa' was strangely disappointed when he moved away, left cold even in the heat of summer. Her moonlit eyes closed for a heartbeat, as if trying to block out a great pain. Why Sia should have such a strong sway over her was frustrating to say the least and the wild girl was torn between fleeing his intense gaze and daring a step closer to see just what kept pulling her back in the first place. 

It takes a second for his words to register but when they finally have, Tupilaq glances at him again - any sign of the emotional distress seething just beneath her skin tucked carefully beneath the usual mask she wore. "I will, if you think I should," she murmurs, voice hoarse. The wound seemed trivial as she glanced at it, not worth worrying Tahani about, but if Siarut thought it looked like it needed the aid of a healer, she was inclined to agree.
"And you're tired of not being strong."
Messages In This Thread
My past has tasted bitter - by Siarut - July 14, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Uki - July 15, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Uki - July 15, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Uki - July 15, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Uki - July 16, 2018, 05:34 AM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Siarut - July 28, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Uki - July 30, 2018, 07:48 AM