Dawnlark Plains Tounge tied
The Curious Sweetheart
89 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Loir nodded as Aliac had explained how she had been looking for prey to store in the caché, and when she had gestured with her muzzle to where she had seen a raccoon, Loir got excited almost immediately. She enjoyed hunting, and maybe if she could catch the raccoon, she could gain approval from Aliac, and hopefully that would bring Loir one step closer to becoming a full member of Morningside. Looking at the direction, Loir started heading off. If I can catch the raccoon, I'll bring it back.
---
Loir had been walking along Morningside territory, sniffing here and there to find a sign of maybe the raccoon. The scent of raccoon was becoming stronger by the minute, and Loir knew that perhaps if she could kill the raccoon, Aliac would be proud. Just then, Loir perked up her head and pricked her black ears once she smelled raccoon, and noticed the small game hobbling by. Licking her chops, Loir started in the raccoon's direction, picking up information about it as she smelled the raccoon's scent. Female, 1 week pregnant, 2 years old. That was all the information Loir was able to gather currently. As she continued sneaking on the raccoon, she eventually got close enough to it and pounced on it, sinking her teeth into the animal's neck, killing it. Loir picked up the raccoon and began trotting back to where Aliac was, and when she had found her packmate, she smiled and placed down the raccoon. I caught it! She announced with pride.

TAGS: @Aliac
[Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
HUNTER TRADE: 1/5 threads
Messages In This Thread
Tounge tied - by Aliac - July 21, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: Tounge tied - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: Tounge tied - by Aliac - July 21, 2018, 04:50 PM
RE: Tounge tied - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Tounge tied - by Aliac - July 21, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Tounge tied - by Loir - July 22, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: Tounge tied - by Aliac - July 22, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Tounge tied - by Loir - July 22, 2018, 03:35 PM