Blackfoot Forest Psycho
Dance with the devil
31 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Private 
Hope this is a good starter!

Svítaní loved Blackfoot Forest, and it seemed as if to her she was the only one who wasn't afraid of the calls belonging to foxes that would sound out occasionally. Sometimes she'd end up even killing or chasing the foxes. She didn't like the noise, but wasn't afraid of it, and it never sent shivers down her spine. Svítaní only wanted the foxes to shut up, anyway. The wolfdog slowly walked along in the forest, and she had been "destined" by her family, the Temny family, to lead a pack one day, and Svítaní began wondering if Blackfoot Forest could be a potential place to start her pack.

She wouldn't be starting a pack anytime soon, though.

However, there was one thing that then bothered Svítaní, and she turned around, her ears perking up. "Co to kurva!?" She asked in shock, and some annoyance, as she felt someone was watching her. Svítaní's hackles slightly raised, but maybe this "stalker" was friendly.

TAGS: @Serem
Normal Speech|Czechoslovakian|Spanish

Dance, dance, dance with the devil.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Thirst and hunger corrupted the she wolfs mind as she crept through the forest seeking which unfortunate soul would become her next meal.  She was pulled from her thoughts however at the sight of a wolf like creature.  "Well hello there. " She said creeping out of the shadows which concealed her.
”Common” "Spanish"
Dance with the devil
31 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Svítaní soon noticed a black wolf, and she calmed down. It's just a wolf. She told herself. The wolfdog sat down and scratched herself real quick before making eye contact with the female. "What are you doing here? Lots of wolves think this place is scary, well, at least I don't." She asked, her Czech accent shining through. Svítaní had no idea why others would think this place was scary and eery unless they were, well, wimps. She had been taught to be brave when she was a member of the Temny family.

Now, she was all alone.

Svítaní then looked around. "What do you like to do around here, anyway?"

TAGS: @Serem

Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem eyed the female, surely she wasn't scared of a place.  "There are things more frightening than a place. " Her tone was almost cold but Serem decided to play to her advantage.  "I haven't been here long. I had a travel companion but we parted ways. We had plans to start a pack. "
”Common” "Spanish"
Dance with the devil
31 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Svítaní had listened to Serem's explanation, and how her voice had taken on a darker tone when she had said there were things more frightening than a place. When Serem had brought up a pack, the wolfdog's eyes brightened. She saw an opportunity to join a pack after she and her sister Jasny had left the Temny family to embark on their own journeys. "Interesting." Svítaní said, nodding. "Perhaps you could use maybe...a wolf like me, during my time as a member of the Temny family, I was trained to kill, and can kill anyone you want." Her voice had taken on a darker tone during her final words.

She had been born to do this.

An opportunity to join a pack after being a lone wolf was a wonderful opportunity in Svítaní's opinion. She could prove herself another way, and perhaps if her sister Jasny was here, she could get to meet Serem and hear of this opportunity, or maybe Svítaní could have a meeting with her sister, and tell her about the pack.

Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem looked over the female, she was fit and looked as though she could hold her own. She knew she couldn't run alone,  she had to find Nikan and perhaps even the other female of whom she forgot the name.  "As soon as I find my companion perhaps we will cross paths again. We could use a wolf of your skill. "
”Common” "Spanish"
Dance with the devil
31 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
We can wrap this up here if you want!

Svítaní had been glad that Serem had seemed to approve of her, and said that the pack could use a wolf like Svítaní with some skill. Perhaps, if she could, Svítaní could maybe recruit her younger sister Jasny to maybe join, and then the two sister partners-in-crime could be new recruits. The wolfdog saw so much opportunity with this choice of joining this pack. No, Svítaní didn't feel like joining the "official" packs, but rather some new ones.

She nodded to Serem. "Very well. Perhaps I should notify my sister Jasny of this. I bet she'll be eager to join." Svítaní said before departing off.