Fairspell Meadow A main character arrives when he intends to!
† The Overlord of Ice †
37 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He visibly deflated with a sigh when he heard the woman speak again. Ah, so she wasn't leaving. Gundham tired of her calling him a creature out of ignorance, so he explained, I am no mere creature, you fiend. You are a mortal: a being that is destined to die. I, on the other hand, am immortal: a being that is not destined for death―at least not eternally.

The woman was convinced he was a mere wolf. Ha! He laughed wholeheartedly at that. Of course a being unable to detect others' power levels would assume an immortal was one of their own. Not everything is as it appears, mortal―you would do well to remember this. While you're at it, ensure that you burn the name Gundham Tanaka: Overlord of Ice in your brain, for it is the name of one who shall one day rule this world! Gundham actually calmed down a bit after all that. He enjoyed answering questions about himself, even if they were worded in a piercing way. It was easy to shrug off jabs from a clueless lesser species.

A piece of him wanted to answer her truly from his heart. Deep down, he knew it was all a facade. However, that part of his personality was held under lock and key, and a wolf with her attitude would certainly not entice him to show his true self―especially one he just met. So, the woman would not be getting the answer she desired. Right now, Gundham was the Overlord of Ice, and no one could convince him otherwise.
Open Sesame, Pandemonium! I shall fill Hell with true hell!

English | Japanese
Messages In This Thread
RE: A main character arrives when he intends to! - by Gundham - July 25, 2018, 01:02 AM